Sometimes when my three year old does or says something, it can totally melts my heart and often shows me what a goregouse little grown up guy he is becoming, here are a few examples;
1. We popped to the supermarket the other day and he whispered to Daddy ‘should we buy Mummy flowers’
2. At a party I asked ‘are you tired?’, he answered ‘well I am tired out as I have been dancing lots!’
3. Today I said ‘Daddy and I are very lucky to have you and mouse’; he replied ‘me and mouse are very lucky to have you and Daddy!’
4. His imagination is immense, everyday he is someone or something different, dog, daddy, superhero, doctor, explorer, allsort
5. And finally Each and every time he says ‘love you mummy’, awwww!