I have been tagged by Pink Oddy to complete this Meme, and although I don’t watch the show (shock horror) I thought I would answer anyway – always good for you to get to know me better!
Answer the 10 questions and consider the missions, Tag others and go back to original post to show I have done it!
1. What one thing about being a parent makes you scream “Get me out of here!”
Ignoring or ‘selective hearing’ as it is otherwise known! Drives me mad when I ask a question and the answer is silence!
2. What skills, if any, do you have that would be useful in the jungle?
I can make a meal from a practically empty fridge! We like to call it a ‘mish mash’ meal – whatever we have got we put together!
3. How are you likely to annoy people in your were stuck with them for 3 weeks?
Probably so many ways………moaning about being cold, talking about my kids too much, wanting hugs
4. What is the worst thing you have ever eaten?
A Mushroom, slimy, yucky, bleugh! I wouldn’t stand a chance in the jungle would I?!
5. What luxury item would you take into the jungle with you?
Red Wine – just to warm the bones!
6. What is the most daring thing you have ever done?
Have kids! So much responsibility
7. Who would you miss most if you went into the jungle with a bunch of strangers?
My family and the internet! Obviously my family would be the thing I miss most, but if I had internet I could Skype them!
8. What celebrity alive or dead would you like to have with you in the jungle?
Freddie Mercury – someone who must have interesting stories to tell and to provide entertainment!
9. What would scare you about being in the jungle?
Being Bitten – by bugs or celebs!
10. After leaving the jungle, you go to a luxury hotel. What would be the first thing you did on reaching your hotel?
Have a long hot bath and a phone call home!
11th mission should you choose to accept it is to tell us why the person who tagged you is a star. (For the uninitiated, stars play a big party in the television programme)
…because she has an awesome blog, and always thinks of me when tagging!
Now for tagging:
Tags removed as old post